Toys for Tots Drive
The Augusta GreenJackets have announced the first annual “Auggie’s Holiday Extravaganza,” a free event open to the public at Lake Olmstead Stadium on Saturday, December 13th from 9 AM to Noon. “The holiday season is one of our favorites here at the GreenJackets. We invite the entire community to come out and ‘Catch the Holiday Buzz’ with us.” said Tom Denlinger, General Manager of the GreenJackets.
The GreenJackets are planning an event fun for the whole family. Included (but not limited to, and subject to change) will be:
– A Toys for Tots Drive – bring an unwrapped toy and be entered to win GreenJackets prizes
– Breakfast with Santa – $5 pancake breakfast from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
– Appearance from Auggie and Santa
– 2014 GreenJacket and North Augusta native Jake Smith will be present for pictures and
– First 100 fans receive a complimentary cupcake, courtesy of Piece of Cake Bakery
– Inflatable rides set up for kids
– Video game setup in the Hive Pro Shop, thanks to Video Game Haven
– Discounts on GreenJackets Merchandise in the Hive Pro Shop
– Opportunity to purchase GreenJackets Holiday Packages
Anyone interested in becoming a vendor and sell items for this event can contact the GreenJackets Front Offices at (706) 736-7889. The fee is $20, and you must provide your own table and chairs.
This article originally appeared on the official website of the Augusta GreenJackets. Click here to view the original story.