For the third consecutive season, the Williamsport Crosscutters will present Charitable Tuesdays. The program, presented by Woodlands Bank, gives local non-profit organizations a no-cost opportunity to have a presence at BB&T Ballpark, for the purpose of educating fans about their organization.
One organization will be featured at every Tuesday home game and receive;
- A display table in the stadium to display and distribute promotional literature and materials
- A live on-field interview before the game
- Ceremonial 1st pitch honors for the organization
- The opportunity to be a guest on the Crosscutters radio broadcast for one inning
- A $250 donation to the organization courtesy of Woodlands Bank and the Crosscutters presented during an on-field ceremony
“When approached by the Crosscutters with the idea to partner with them for Charitable Tuesdays, it was an immediate yes”, stated Jon P. Conklin, President & CEO of Woodlands Bank. “Woodlands Bank is defined by its commitment to the local community. Daily, we work, live, and give in Lycoming and Clinton County. The Cutters are a great organization that shares the same values as we do, which I know will lead to giving to great and worthy local non-profits this season.”
Interested organizations should submit an application, available online at crosscutters.com or at BB&T Ballpark. Applications must be received by June 3, 2016. More information is available by contacting the Cutters Director of Community Relations, Sarah Budd at (570) 326-3389 or email email@example.com
The Crosscutters 2016 season opens on June 17 when they host the State College Spikes. The full schedule can be found at crosscutters.com.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.