GRAND CHUTE, WI – The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are ready to take enrollments for the 2020 edition of Fang’s Reading Club! The popular, long-running, incentive-based rewards program encourages reading development in children from grades K through 5 and is presented by Fox Communities Credit Union, Learning Rx, Myndology, and Tutor Doctor. Teachers and reading coordinators have until Friday, November 22 to get involved in this program.
Personnel at participating schools have the flexibility to design the program to meet the needs of their students. The Timber Rattlers and various sponsors will provide students with incentive prizes as they reach goals within the program. Students who meet all of their goals for the program are rewarded with a FREE ticket as part of their school’s Family Night at a Timber Rattlers game in 2020.
The Timber Rattlers and the sponsors of Fang’s Reading Club will provide:
- An introductory letter to be sent to parents at the start of the program.
- Baseball related verification aids to help parents and teachers track the progress of participants.
- Incentive prizes for students as they reach each goal set by the coordinator.
- A FREE ticket to a 2020 Timber Rattlers game with a hot dog & soda voucher for students who complete the program.
- An easy, online ticket ordering optionInformation to aid schools in setting up their Family Night at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium.
Please head to Fang’s Reading Club page at the Timber Rattlers website for full details, including a sample timeline, dates for Reading Club games, and how your school can schedule a visit from Fang. You may also look at this year’s Reading Club brochure here.
The club had 200 schools and over 45,000 students participate in the program last year and Fang is looking to make this year’s club even bigger!
Contact Dayna Baitinger at firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) WI-TIMBER, or (920) 733-4152 if you have any questions or would like to register your class or school for Fang’s Reading Club.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.