Here is a link to the original story on the team's website.
The Storm Chasers were present throughout the Omaha Metro community in the month of May, which kicked off on May 2 with a Children’s Hospital Visit from Storm Chasers pitchers Malcom Culver and Jonathan Dziedzic, followed by classroom visits at OPS Virtual Learning over a three-day period between May 9-11. One day later, Chasers Charities presented a Chasin’ Dreams Grant to the Central Omaha Legion Baseball Association for over $1,100. In addition, the Storm Chasers’ front office staff totaled 34.5 hours of community service throughout the month of May.
Community Events in May
- Pitchers Malcom Culver and Jonathan Dziedzic visited Children’s Hospital Visit – May 2
- OPS Virtual Learning Classroom Visit from Stormy and Storm Chasers Front Office Staff – May 9-11
- Presented Chasin’ Dreams Grant to Central Omaha Legion Baseball Association from Chasers Charities ($1,198.98) – May 12
- Prairie Queen Fundraiser Surprise Visit – May 15
Notable Mascot Appearances for May
- Walk to Cure Arthritis – May 13
- Offut AFB Runway Run – May 14
- Red Nose Day – May 20
- Ames Ave. Block Party – May 26
Upcoming Community Events in June
- Children’s Hospital Visit – June 8 (10:00am)
- AllPlay Miracle Baseball League at Seymour Smith Park – June 10 (10:30am)
- Player Appearance at Twin Rivers YMCA– June 23 (11:00am)
Upcoming Scheduled Mascot Appearances for June
- P.A.C.E. Baseball Clinic – June 6 (6:00pm)
- Papillion Days Parade – June 17
- Benson Library Storytime – June 22 (10:30am)
- Hy-Vee Appearance (747 N. 132nd Street) – June 23 (11:00am)
- Benson Library Storytime – June 24 (10:00am)
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.