Here is a link to the original story on the team's website.
AUGUSTA, GA: The Augusta GreenJackets, South Atlantic League affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, have announced the Third Annual “Auggie’s Holiday BUZZar” presented by the Augusta Chronicle, Kicks 99, HD 98.3, 93.9 Bob FM and WRDW Channel 12/26. Join the GreenJackets for this FREE event open to the public at Lake Olmstead Stadium on Saturday, December 10th from 11 AM to 2 PM.
“This year we’ve added some extra BUZZ to this annual tradition with the vendor fair and we’re excited to have the CSRA come out and do their holiday shopping at the Lake,” stated Tom Denlinger, GreenJackets General Manager. “Toys for Tots is such a great organization and is in need of lots of toys this holiday season. We hope you’ll come, bring a toy and enjoy the FUN with us. ”
The GreenJackets are planning an event with FUN for the whole family, including (but not limited to):
- Toys for Tots Drive – bring an unwrapped toy and receive a FREE Hot Dog & Coca-Cola Soda
- HUGE Vendor Fair with over 40 uniquely different vendors (listed below)
- FREE Pictures and meet and greet with Santa and Mrs. Claus (11AM-1PM)
- Appearance by the GreenJackets mascot, Auggie
- First 100 fans receive a complimentary cupcake, courtesy of Piece of Cake Bakery
- Inflatables for Kids (Moon Bounce, Obstacle Course, Wiffle Ball)
- Discounts on GreenJackets Merchandise in the Hive Pro Shop – Spin the Wheel of FUN to see how much you save
- Opportunity to purchase GreenJackets Holiday Packages – perfect gift for the fan in your life
- Complimentary Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Ahmen Korner Bar & Grill open with grilled items, nachos & cheese, cold beverages available for purchase
New to the 3rd Annual Auggie’s Holiday BUZZar we have a HUGE Vendor Fair for all of your holiday shopping needs. The whole family is encouraged to come out and visit the following vendors in the BUZZar:
- Air Plant Terrariums and Gardens from Janet, Anne’s Farm at Walden Woods, Avon, Baby Baby Couture, Blue Willow Botanical & Soap Company, Cyanotype prints, patches and more from Lindsay, Distressed Timber Designs, Doyle’s Candles, CRUNCH Fitness, Goat Milk soap and products from Cindy, Grand Canyon University, Handmade Bath Product from Leslie, Handmade Beaded Jewelry and Holiday Knick Knacks from Lindsay, Handmade crafts, blankets and more from Harry, Handmade crochet items and bags from Janet, Handmade Jewelry and Hand Painted Plaques from Dyanna, Jamberry Hand and Nail Care/Art, JB Pen Turning, LulaRoe, Macaroni Kid Augusta, Mary Kay, Moonbeam Muchness, Nothing In Particular, Ornaments, shot glasses and more from Erica, Osborne Books, Paparazzi Jewelry, Perfectly Posh, Plexus Worldwide, Pure Romance, Rodan+Fields Skincare, Scrapbooks and gift sets also more from Marie, Second Chance Woodcrafts, Southern Siding, Wells Fargo, WOW Internet and Cable, Younique and MUCH MORE to come as well!
The GreenJackets are excited to host Touch a Truck as a part of the festivities. Families are encouraged to join us and see the following vehicles at Lake Olmstead Stadium:
- Ambulance from SouthStar Ambulance, Fire Truck from Richmond County Fire, Humvee from Georgia Army National Guard, Kubota Mower from J&B Tractor, Police Car from Richmond County Sheriff’s Office, Toro Mower from Jerry Pate Turf & Irrigation, Tractor from White Cap and more to come.
As a part of “Auggie’s Holiday BUZZar,” the GreenJackets are offering vendors the opportunity to set up. For more information contact Shannon Mitchell at (706) 922-WINS (9467) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee is $20, and you must provide your own table and chairs.
All GreenJackets Ticket Packages, including the all-new 6-Game Flex Holiday Package, Full, Half, and Weekend Packages are on sale now for the 2017 Season. For more information, including pricing and benefits on all plans, visit www.GreenJacketsBaseball.com or contact the GreenJackets Front Office at (706) 922-WINS (9467).
To stay up to date during the off season sign up for the ‘Jackets Buzz e-newsletter by visiting
– GreenJackets –
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.