Here is a link to the original story on the team's website.
Join the Rochester Red Wings, Brass Bar and Lounge, QES Solutions, and the Alzheimer’s Association Rochester and Finger Lakes Region Chapter for “Defending Hope” Saturday, September 30.
Please join us for an evening full of fun while we raise money and celebrate the efforts of our local Alzheimer’s Association chapter.
Your evening will be hosted by former Rochester Red Wing Logan Darnell, whose personal family connection to Alzheimer’s prompted him to organize several high profile awareness and fundraising events during his time as a Red Wings player. Logan’s efforts for the Alzheimer’s Association Rochester and Finger Lakes Region Chapter were recognized with two Harmon Killebrew Awards for Community Service from the Minnesota Twins.
What: Defending Hope to benefit Alzheimer’s Association Rochester and Finger Lakes Region Chapter
Hosted by: Former Red Wings pitcher Logan Darnell
When: Saturday Sept. 30, from 6-10 p.m.
Where: Brass Bar and Lounge, 363 East Ave. at the corner of Alexander St.
Donation: $20 cash at the door, be sure to arrive early and assure your spot at this great event
Your evening will include:
* live music by Worthy Duncan and Brianna Collichio
* Heavy apps will be served
* Guest bartenders just may appear
* Cash bar with drink specials
* Silent auction and raffle prizes
Auction items available for bid include:
* Autographed guitar and gift bag from country music star Thomas Rhett
* Red Wings Honorary Bat Kid experience for a 2018 home game
* Red Wings VIP behind the scenes tour with VIP parking, four seats behind home plate, and dinner for a 2018 home game
* Autographed items from sports stars and entertainment celebrities
and many more unique experiences and items, to benefit tour local Alzheimer’s Association chapter.
Click here for the official Facebook event page and let your friends know you are supporting this special event and cause!
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.