Here is a link to the original story on the team's website.
Princeton, WV- The Princeton Rays are proud to unveil the 2016 Rays Kids Club and the 2016 Princeton Rays Summer Reading Program.
Rays Kids Club:
The Rays Kids Club has been a staple of summer fun for young Rays fans for many years and will continue to provide members with club-exclusive incentives and experiences in 2016.
Sponsored by MedExpress Urgent Care of Princeton, the Kids Club privileges for members include:
- Invitation to five pre-game club meetings with meals provided including a picnic with several Rays players.
- Official Kid’s Club T-Shirt, Membership Card and Certificate
- Free admission to all regular season Rays games when wearing Kids Club T-Shirt
- A custom birthday card autographed by Roscoe the Rooster
- All members registered by June 3, 2016 will have their name listed in the Rays 2016 Game Program
The Kids Club is open to children ages 12 and under with a cost of membership is set at just $22 per child.
Membership registration forms are available on the Rays’ official website princetonrays.net, from the Rays’ front office or via email by request sent to email@example.com.
Rays Summer Reading Program:
The Rays and the Princeton Public Library aim to show that that baseball is a mental as well as physical game. With that in mind, the Rays official announce their partnership with the Princeton Public Library and the formation of the Rays 2016 Summer Reading Program.
The program will extend from the time Princeton-area schools release students for Summer Break until the end of the Princeton Rays regular season. Children ages 6 to 14 are welcome to register and win Rays’ prizes for reading throughout the summer.
The only requirement of Summer Reading Program members is to read one book about baseball and have their parent or guardian sign-off on the amount of hours they have read.
Prizes for members include:
- One exclusive player autograph opportunity for five hours of reading
- One game ticket for ten hours of reading
- A 15% off coupon to the Rays’ Team store for 15 hours of reading
- A Rays’ Reader T-Shirt for 25 hours of reading
Also, the Reading Program member who reads the most hours as of August 26 will earn the opportunity to throw the ceremonial first pitch at one of the Rays’ final regular season home games against the Bluefield Blue Jays.
Registration for the Rays Summer Reading Program is free for all interested members of age.
Membership registration forms are available at the Princeton Public Library, on the Rays’ official website princetonrays.net, from the Rays’ front office or via email by request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Princeton Rays, for the 20th season, are the proud Appalachian League Affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays and will begin their 2016 home schedule on Sun., June 26 against the Danville Braves.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.