Here is a link to the original story on the team's website.
GRAND CHUTE, WI – The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers have had to make a few changes before announcing the 2021 edition of Fang’s Reading Club. The changes have been made and the team is ready to take enrollments in the popular, long-running, incentive-based rewards program that encourages reading development in children from grades K through 5! This year’s program is presented by Fox Communities Credit Union, Learning Rx, Badger Sports Park, Myndology, EatStreet, and Tutor Doctor. Teachers and reading coordinators have until December 31 to get involved in this program.
Registration is very easy and may be done through the website set up at FangsReadingClub.com. You may also check out other details on the program at that link.
Personnel at participating schools have the flexibility to design the program to meet the needs of their students. Students who meet all their goals for the program are rewarded with a FREE ticket as part of their school’s Family Night at a Timber Rattlers game in 2021. Plus, the sponsors and the Timber Rattlers will have a special prize waiting for those who complete the program at the ballpark when they attend their game!
The Timber Rattlers and the sponsors of Fang’s Reading Club will provide:
- An introductory letter to be sent to parents at the start of the program.
- Baseball related verification aids to help parents and teachers track the progress of participants.
- A FREE ticket to a 2021 Timber Rattlers home game with a hot dog & soda voucher for students who complete the program.
- Home Run Prize to be redeemed by students on their School’s Family Night at the Ballpark.
- An easy, online ticket ordering option. Information to aid schools in setting up their Family Night at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium.
You may also download this year’s Reading Club brochure here.
The club had 200 schools and over 40,000 students participate in the program last year and Fang is looking to make this year’s club even bigger!
Contact Dayna Baitinger at [email protected], (800) WI-TIMBER, or (920) 733-4152 if you have any questions or would like to register your class or school for Fang’s Reading Club.