‘Dads team with Elevation Church & Hickory Soup Kitchen
The Hickory Crawdads are partnering with Elevation Church and the Hickory Soup Kitchen to offer fans a half-priced 2015 Claw Club membership in exchange for donating select items that can be included in special Shoeboxes for Children this Holiday season.
Fans have until December 15th to donate to the Shoeboxes for Children program and receive a Claw Club membership for only $19, half the normal price. The program provides a special shoebox filled with warm weather essentials, school supplies, hygiene kits, and small toys to every child at the Hickory Soup Kitchen on Christmas. Acceptable items for fans to donate include:
- Brush/Comb sets
- Kids sized sunglasses (non-gender specific)
- $5 gift cards to McDonald’s
- Pairs of socks
- Small, low-priced toys (non-gender specific)
Elevation Church is also requesting children’s Bibles, while the Crawdads will be making and accepting hand-made Christmas cards to include in the shoeboxes as well. Both items will be accepted for a half-priced Claw Club membership. Donations can be made to the ‘Dads front office at L.P. Frans Stadium, along with a completed Claw Club Form.
The Claw Club is the official kids club of the Hickory Crawdads. A membership includes:
- One ticket to ALL 70 Crawdads home games in 2015
- Official Membership Card
- One Complimentary Speed Pitch, Carousel, & Bounce House Voucher each Saturday
- One Complimentary ticket for Dad on Father’s Day
- One Complimentary ticket for Mom on Mother’s Day
- Special Events during the off-season and regular season
- Claw Club Newsletter via E-Mail
- 15% Discount at the Crawdads’ Team Store!
- $30 Discount on a Birthday Party
For more information on the Claw Club or the Shoeboxes for Children sale, call the Crawdads Front Office at (828) 322-3000 or email Director of Community Relations and Events, Megan Meade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article originally appeared on the official website of the Aaron Cox. Click here to view the original story.